Winter Season 2020
Our Miniroos program is for U8’s (born 2012) through to U12’s (born 2008). Our program includes both training once per week and matches on Saturdays (mixed/boys teams) and Sundays (girls only teams).
Easts FC plays in the Eastern Suburbs Football Association (ESFA) competition and under the Football Federation Australia (FFA) directive of Miniroos, providing young football players with the structure and platform to learn the basics of football.
Our dedicated professional coaches deliver our coaching development program, which has been formulated with Football NSW and delivers the FFA’s curriculum, “the Skills Acquisition Phase”. The Easts FC Juniors Program has been refined over the years to ensure that it provides the players with the opportunity to develop their love for the game and to take their football to the next level.
Easts FC runs 2 programs for Miniroos.
- SAP Development Squad designed for aspiring, talented juniors seeking to advance their skills and technique – teams by trial (more info here).
- The General Program designed for all players that seek to play football, learn and enjoy – football for all (more info below).
Registered players play against other ESFA Clubs once per weekend and will train once per week with Easts. The cost of training coach is included in the registration fees and if the whole team agrees, and if we have available coaches, we can also organise a game-day coach for an extra fee. Otherwise, we encourage parents to get involved with the teams each weekend by acting as the game day coach. The Club provides training and support to those parents who are keen to get involved.
U8 to U12 is non-competitive and to ensure that teams are playing against similar standard teams, teams can move up and down the divisions dependent on results. The Club, working with ESFA, ensures that teams are playing competitive games each week as we try to avoid score blow outs.
The Program includes the following benefits:
- Training programme as prescribed by the FFA
- FFA licenced coaches supplied
- FFA membership
- Full insurance
- Training once a week
- Games starts the 4th July in the ESFA league and will run through to the end of September (changes to regular timings cause by COVID19). Our home ground is Queens Park and games are played at different locations across the Eastern Suburbs within a 25-minute drive from Queens Park.
- U8 Mixed – KO Saturday 9am
- U9 Mixed – KO Saturday 10am
- U10 Mixed – KO Saturday 11am
- U11 Mixed – KO Saturday 12pm
- U12 Mixed – KO Saturday 1pm
- U8-U12 Girls – Sundays (various times)
- Total price
- U8 to U12 – $450
For more information about the $100 Active Kids program, click here.
Pre season football is also available as we a running a mini Summer competition for 8 weeks for only $100. Click here for more details: