Easts FC 2021 Registration Information
Winter Season 2021
Our Miniroos program is for U8’s (born 2013) through to U12’s (born 2009). Our program includes both training once per week and matches on Saturdays (mixed/boys teams) and Sundays (girls only teams). Easts FC plays in the Eastern Suburbs Football Association (ESFA) competition and under the Football Federation Australia (FFA) directive of Miniroos, providing young football players with the structure and platform to learn the basics of football. Our dedicated professional coaches deliver our coaching development program, which has been formulated with Football NSW and delivers the FFA’s curriculum, “the Skills Acquisition Phase”.
Easts FC runs 2 programs for Miniroos.
- SAP Development Squad designed for aspiring, talented juniors seeking to advance their skills and technique – teams by trial (Click here for more info)
- The Development Program designed for all players that seek to play football, learn and enjoy – football for all
Match and Training Information:
Registered players play against other ESFA Clubs once per weekend and will train once per week with Easts. The cost of training coach is included in the registration fees and if the whole team agrees, and if we have available coaches, we can also organise a game-day coach for an extra fee. Otherwise, we encourage parents to get involved with the teams each weekend by acting as the game day coach. The Club provides training and support to those parents who are keen to get involved. Our home ground is Queens Park and games are played at different locations across the Eastern Suburbs within a 25-minute drive from Queens Park.
2021 Team Formation and Grading Day
For all registered players, we will be holding our 2021 Team Formation and Grading Day on Saturday 6th March at Queens Park. It is important for all players to attend this session. Please see full schedule below:
- U8: 12:30-1:30pm
- U9: 1:30-2:30pm
- U10: 2:30-3:30pm
- U11: 3:30-4:30pm
- U12 & U13: 4:30-5:30pm
Season starts Saturday April 17th and ends mid September
- U8 Mixed – KO Saturday 9am
- U9 Mixed – KO Saturday 10am
- U10 Mixed – KO Saturday 11am
- U11 Mixed – KO Saturday 12pm
- U12 Mixed – KO Saturday 1pm
- U9-U12 Girls – Sundays (various times TBC)
Training to start week commencing Monday 5th April
- U8 Mixed – Tuesday 4:00pm at Moore Park OR Thursday 4:30pm at Waverley
- U9 Mixed – Tuesday 4:00pm at Moore Park OR Thursday 4:30pm at Waverley
- U10 Mixed – Tuesday 5:00pm at Moore Park OR Thursday 5:30pm at Waverley
- U11 Mixed – Tuesday 6:00pm at Moore Park OR Thursday 5:30pm at Waverley
- U12 Mixed – Tuesday 6:00pm at Moore Park OR Thursday 5:30pm at Waverley
- G9/10/11 – Wednesday 4:30pm at Waverley Synthetic
- G12 – Wednesday 5:30pm at Waverley Synthetic
Note Girls Football: Girls will have the opportunity to play in both the Saturday mixed competition and Sunday girls competition, at no extra cost. Girls only need to register in one program, not both. Once registered in one program, the club will be in touch to ask if you are interested in playing in the other. Girls will train with their original team (initial registration).
Uniform: Uniform is not included in the registration package. All players must purchase their uniform prior to the start of the season. Uniform will be available to purchase both through our online store and at our club grounds. Specific information around this will be shared with members directly.
The 2021 program includes the following benefits:
- Training programme as prescribed by the FFA
- FFA licensed coaches supplied
- FFA membership
- Full insurance
- Training once per week as a mixed team
2021 Registration Costs (Active Kids Vouchers accepted)
- U8 to U11 – $460
- U12 – $475
For more information about the $100 Active Kids program, click here.