Easts FC 2021 Registration Information
Winter Season 2021
Easts FC is spending more time and resources in developing its Junior football program, for both girls and boys, off the back of the success of our Miniroos programs. Training and development will remain a strong focus but we also want to introduce technical and tactical awareness to further develop our players. We introduced the Advanced Squad concept in 2020 for both girls and boys, which will continue into the 2021 season. In addition the Club is working with ESFA and other local Clubs to change the local competition to ensure that it is more competitive and enjoyable. Easts FC will play within the Eastern Suburbs Football Association (ESFA) competition and under the Football Federation Australia (FFA) directive of Miniroos, providing young football players with the structure and platform to learn the basics of football. Our dedicated professional coaches deliver our coaching development program, which has been formulated with Football NSW and delivers the FFA’s curriculum.
Easts FC runs 2 programs for Juniors. Both available for girls and boys teams.
- The Advanced Program designed for aspiring, talented juniors seeking to advance their skills and technique – teams by trial (Click here for more info)
- The General Program designed for all players that seek to play football, learn and enjoy – football for all
We will be holding grading days for all registered players in March.
Match Information: Our home ground is Queens Park and games are played at different locations across the Eastern Suburbs within a 25-minute drive from Queens Park. The season starts Saturday April 17th and concludes end of August. Match details:
- U13 & U14 Boys – Saturday (later pm)
- U16-U18 Boys – Sunday (various times)
- G13 / G15 / G17 Girls – Sunday (various times)
Training Information: Training to start week commencing Monday 5th April. We will be confirming specific detail soon!
Uniform: Uniform is not included in the registration package. All players must purchase their uniform prior to the start of the season. Uniform will be available to purchase both through our online store and at our club grounds. Specific information around this will be shared with members directly.
The 2021 program will include the following benefits:
- Training programme as prescribed by the FFA
- FFA licensed coaches supplied for training
- Pre-season from March if the whole team is registered
- Training once a week (possibly twice pending interest)
- Full insurance
2021 Registration Costs: $500 (Active Kids Vouchers accepted)
For more information about the $100 Active Kids program, click here.