Winter Season 2020
Easts FC is spending more time and resources in developing its Junior football program off the back of the success of our Miniroos programs. Training and development will remain a strong focus but we also want to introduce technical and tactical awareness to further develop our players.
In addition, we have introduced the Advanced U13 squad concept for 2020 for both girls and boys. In addition the Club is working with ESFA and other local Clubs to change to local competition to ensure that it is more competitive and enjoyable.
Easts FC will plays within the Eastern Suburbs Football Association (ESFA) competition and under the Football Federation Australia (FFA) directive of Miniroos, providing young football players with the structure and platform to learn the basics of football.
Our dedicated professional coaches deliver our coaching development program, which has been formulated with Football NSW and delivers the FFA’s curriculum. Our program is designed for aspiring, talented juniors seeking to advance their skills and technique.
The Program includes the following benefits:
- Training programme as prescribed by the FFA
- FFA licensed coaches supplied for training
- Pre-season from March if the whole team is registered
- Training once a week from 2nd April
- Games starts the 4th April in the ESFA league. Our home ground is Queens Park and games are played at different locations across the Eastern Suburbs within a 25-minute drive from Queens Park.
- U13 & U14 Boys – Saturday (later pm)
- U16-U18 Boys – Sunday (various times)
- G13 / G15 / G17 Girls – Sunday (various times)
- Total price $500
For more information about the $100 Active Kids program, click here.