Winter Season 2021
The Club’s U6 and U7 program provides a development path through to the Miniroos (U8 to U12) program at the Club. This pathway provides a great foundation and introduction to the four key skills of striking the ball, running with the ball, one on one and first touch as set out in the FFA curriculum.
Your registration fees provide outstanding value for money as players can train twice per week and play matches on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Our dedicated professional and qualified coaches deliver our development program, which has been formulated using the FFA National Curriculum delivering the “the Discovery Phase”.
The Easts FC Minis Program has been refined over the years to ensure that it provides the players with the opportunity to develop their love for the game and to take their football to the next level.
Minis teams compete in an internal competition on Saturday (Mixed) or Sunday (Girls) mornings at Queens Park. The teams are graded to ensure that we keep score blowouts to a minimum and we see lost of evenly matches games.
We encourage parents to get involved with the teams each weekend by acting as the game day coach to try to keep costs down as much as possible. The Club provides training and support to those parents who are keen to get involved.
In 2020, we offered the choice of Saturday mornings (Mixed teams) and we introduced a Sunday Girls Only option or alternatively Girls can do both Saturday and Sunday.
We will be confirming the 2021 program details shortly. The 2020 program included the following benefits:
- Training programme as prescribed by the FFA
- Program delivered by FFA licenced coaches
- Training once or twice per week from 27 March. (note: changes due to COVID19)
- Mondays 3.45pm or 4.30pm at Queens Park field 2
- Fridays 3.45pm or 4.30pm at Moore Park synthetic pitch
- Matches will start on 28 March at 8am & 8.50am when we will host a team formation day at Queens Park
- Mixed Saturday matches will be at 8am & 8.50am at Queens Park (Fields 11 & 12 on the Darley Road side of the Park)
- 2 or 3 ESFA Gala Days throughout the season
- Total price $450
- NSW Active kids voucher of $100 can be applied to the registration costs to reduce it (see below)
- Players are required to wear shin pads and football boots for training and games.
The 2020 season kicked off on 28 March and finished on 15 August 2020 with an end of season Gala/Trophy Day at Queens Park. There are no games or training during the school holidays.
Due to COVID19 the season will run from 1 June through to the end off September. Training starts in the first week of June and matches will commence as soon as restrictions are lifted. At the latest matches will start on 4 July.
For more information about the $100 Active Kids program, click here.
To express interest in our 2021 program, please click below: