Easts FC is excited to announce that it is launching two new initiatives for our young female footballers for 2020. The Club has always been at the forefront of developing its players and have had many Girls come through our programs over the last 4 years and develop into fine footballers. Our Spring Girls Only program was the start of the development of this program and we have received great feedback from the players and parents. As a result, we are keen to take this development on to the next level in 2020 with these new programs.
We will be holding trials on Monday 9 December at 4.45pm at Moore Park synthetic pitch for those that are interested. There are further details below and we encourage you tell your school friends and teammates to come to the trials as we look to hit the ground running in early February with our pre-season program. All Girls are welcome to attend regardless of their abilities and their previous Clubs.
Girls Development Program G8 to G10 (born in 2012 to 2010)
Our successful development squad program for the mixed teams has delivered excellent results over the last 4 years, therefore, we are introducing this concept to the Girls only programs as well.
Highlights of the program are:
- 8-week pre-season training program starting early February
- 2 hours of quality coaching per week over the 18-week Winter season delivered by our ‘B’ and ‘C’ Licenced Coaches
- Match day coaching
- Additional matches in external competitions plus coaching
- Optional Saturday games in the Mixed ESFA competition
- Adidas Kit bag with match and training kit
- Dedicated Coaching Program developed by our Technical Director, Andrew Morris
- Training on synthetic pitches
- $100 holiday camp credit for our April and July holiday camps
The cost of this program will be $750 for the 30 week program (you can apply your Active Kids voucher of $100 towards this cost).
Register your interest here: https://forms.gle/ECPRguec6R2gABU29
Advanced Girls Program G11 to G13
We will run a squad system with two teams. One team will play in the G12 Championship and one team in the G13 Championship but there will be flexibility within the squad with players moving between the two teams (age allowing). We may also provide the opportunity for players or the team to play in the mixed comp on Saturdays if numbers allow.
We will provide similar benefits to our development squad program as follows:
• 8-week pre-season training program starting early February2 hours of quality coaching per week over the 18-week Winter season delivered by our ‘B’ and ‘C’ Licenced Coaches
Match day coaching• Kanga Cup entry plus coaching – July school holidays
• Additional matches on Sunday plus coaching
• Adidas Kit bag worth $300 per player
• Dedicated Coaching Program developed by our Technical Director, Andrew Morris
• State Cup entry for U12 and U13’s with coaching
• Training on synthetic pitches
• $100 holiday camp credit
This means that an individual player could get up to 80 hours of coaching during the Winter season and if you add in two days at one of our holiday camps that can add up to more than 90 hours. Unbelievable value! The cost of the program will be $950 per player for the 30 week program.
Every year we take 5 mixed teams to Canberra for the Kanga Cup and we are keen to get some Girls only teams involved. This tournament is the biggest youth tournament in the Southern Hemisphere and provides players with a fantastic opportunity to play competitive football for a whole week during the July school holidays in Canberra. In the last 4 years we have achieved a lot of success winning the mixed U10’s, U11’s and U12’s Cups and many Easts teams have reached the semi-finals. It’s a great week for the players and families as its a chance to play and watch some great football during the day and socialise during the evenings.
We also put some teams into additional tournaments throughout the season, which provides an opportunity to play small sided competitive tournaments such as the Mongo Cup and the Mariners Cup.
Register your interest here: https://forms.gle/zCukdnyUNv1hV8wDA
Any questions please shout out. email@example.com