Winter Season 2022
We are excited to announce the upcoming trials for our 2022 Development Select Squads. We highly encourage current members girls and boys and welcome new members to attend the trials. As a club, we are excited as to what 2022 has in store for us and are looking forward to both an enjoyable and successful season. Please click below to learn more and to register for these trials. Should you be unsuccessful in the Select squad, these trials will also aid in selection to our development Squads within Easts FC.
Our Development Select Squads are part of our MiniRoos program for U8’s (born 2014) through to U12’s (born 2010) and is a focused squad within the club. In 2021, ESFA have introduced the new SAP league (Previously the Black division) for Under 10s through to U12s. The U10–U12 Easts FC Mixed Development Select Squads will participate in this league again in 2022. Easts FC U8–U9 Mixed Development Squads will participate in the top ESFA league for their age groups. Plus other additional competitions to challenge the players. We are hoping that the season will provide us all with the opportunity to take advantage of many of the exciting benefits that playing for Easts FC offers its members. It is obviously subject to the Health guidelines at the time but this is what we intend to offer as part of the squad.
The 2022 program includes the following benefits:
- EFC Training programme as prescribed by the FA
- FA licensed coaches supplied
- FA membership
- Full insurance
- Free Entry into the Sydney Super League on a Sunday- February to March (Pre-season) & July to August.
- Pre-season training program starts early February
- Training twice a week from end of March to Mid-August
- Match day Coach
- Kanga Cup 2022 Entry in Canberra
- NSW State Cup entry for U12 & U14
- Adidas Kit bag (shirts/shorts/socks/hoodie/jacket/beanie) worth $300 per player
- $100 holiday camp credit for our 2022 school holiday camps in April and July
- Dedicated Coaching Program developed by our Technical Director
All of the elements of the program are designed to further develop the players skills through different footballing experiences in different competitions. We provide our players with up to 90 hours of football between February and August ensuring that our program offers unrivalled value for money in the area and advanced coaching methods and training.
2022 Registration Cost: TBC (Active Kids Vouchers accepted)