Easts FC 2021 Registration Information
Please note: our 2021 Junior Advanced teams are invitation only. Please do not register for these teams if you have not been previously selected. Please click here for information about our general Juniors Program.
Winter Season 2021
Our Advanced Squads, for both girls and boys, are part of our Juniors program for U13’s (born 2008) through to U18’s (born 2003) and is a focused squad within the club.
The Advanced Junior Squads will participate in the top ESFA league for their age groups. Plus other additional competitions to challenge the players. We are hoping that the season will provide us all with the opportunity to take advantage of many of the exciting benefits that playing for Easts FC offers its members. It is obviously subject to the Health guidelines at the time but this is what we intend to offer as part of the squad.
The 2021 program includes the following benefits:
- Training programme as prescribed by the FFA
- FFA licensed coaches supplied
- FFA membership
- Full insurance
- Pre-season training program starts 2 February
- Training twice a week from end of March to Mid-August
- Kanga Cup 2021 Entry in Canberra 4th to 9th July
- NSW State Cup entry
- Adidas Kit bag worth $300 per player
- Dedicated Coaching Program developed by our Technical Director
All of the elements of the program are designed to further develop the players skills through different footballing experiences in different competitions. We provide our players with up to 90 hours of football between February and August ensuring that our program offers unrivalled value for money in the area and advanced coaching methods and training.
2021 Registration Cost: $1050
2021 Training and Match Information
Our pre-season training will start on Tuesday 2nd February and conclude Wednesday 31st March. All trainings will go for one hour and are located at Waverley Synthetic*.
Pre-season Under 14’s Training
- Tuesday 5:30pm – 6:30pm.
* The U14 Boys Advanced Teams will move to Moore Park on Tuesday March 2nd at their regular training times outlined below.
Pre-season Sydney Super League Competition
- Our U14 teams will compete in the Sydney Super League Competition at Easts Rugby Club, in Rose Bay. This competition will start Sunday Feb 7th and finish Sunday March 21st, with matches held on Sunday afternoons. We will be releasing further details round match times soon!
Regular Under 14’s Training and Match Schedule*
Training starts on week commencing Monday April 5th. The season starts Saturday April 17th and concludes end of August. Please see schedule below:
- 6:00pm Tuesday at Moore Park Synthetic
- 6:00pm Thursday at Moore Park Synthetic
- Sunday (times TBC)
*This is subject to potential changes in March dependant on registrations.