Easts FC 2021 Registration Information
Easts FC 2021 Adult Trial Information
We are looking forward to a great season with all of our returning and new adult players in 2021. As a club, we are currently putting some new initiatives in place for our adult teams to ensure that we continue to progress and operate cohesively as a club. We encourage both returning and new Easts FC players to register for our upcoming trials for the 2021 season.
The below trials are all held at Waverley Synthetic and are open to everyone to attend.
Men’s: Sunday 31/01/21 12-2pm and Sunday 14/02/21 12-2pm
Women’s: Sunday 07/02/21 12-2-pm and Sunday 21/02/21 12-2pm
2021 Winter Season Details
Easts FC will play within the Eastern Suburbs Football Association (ESFA) competition and under the Football Federation Australia (FFA) directive of Seniors, providing adult football players with the structure and platform to play football. Our home ground is Queens Park and games are played at different locations across the Eastern Suburbs within a 25-minute drive from Queens Park. We strive to be an inclusive club that caters to Men and Women of all ages and abilities, from first timers to seasoned pros. The club has enjoyed recent success across both the Men’s and Women’s programs and is looking to build on this in 2021.
In 2020, Easts FC had three All Age Women’s teams:
- Sundays: AAW2, AAW3 & AAW5
In 2020, Easts FC had the below All Age Men’s teams:
- Saturdays: AA1, AA3 Red, AA3 Blue, AA5 Green, AA5 White, AA7 Black and AA7 Purple
- Sundays: Over 45’s, Over 35’s and AA6 Blue.
All registered players, both Men’s and Women’s with have access to the below pre-season training program:
- Several pre-season friendlies against local clubs
- Easts FC inter-club tournament held 3:00-5:00pm Saturday 13th March
- Official pre-season training commencing Tuesday 2nd March at Moore Park Synthetic 8:00-10:00pm. Teams will also have the opportunity to organise weekend trainings at Queens Park before this date.
The club will work closely with all team managers to create a cohesive training schedule, with teams training once per week, across the below locations:
- Tuesdays at Moore Park Synthetic 7:00-10:00pm
- Thursday at Heffron Park 7:00-9:00pm
The 2021 Adult season is due to start on Saturday 10th April (pending final ESFA confirmation). Men’s matches take place on either a Saturday or Sunday, dependant on the division. All Women’s matches take place on a Sunday. Kick-off times vary from morning and afternoon each week. Further information around match times will be released in due course.
All Easts FC players will purchase their 2021 playing uniform before the start of the season. More information about the 2021 uniform and prices will be shared soon.
The 2021 Easts FC Men’s and Women’s programs include the below benefits:
- Training programme delivered by FFA licensed coaches – (match day and training)
- Training once per week
- Access to Easts FC social events
- Access to the Easts FC preseason inter-club tournament
- Access to pre-season training and matches
- Access to discounts with Easts FC 2021 season partners
- Training equipment (balls, bibs, small goals, cones and more)
- Organised games with official ESFA referees
- Play at a competitive level in the ESFA league – league structure with play-offs and grand final series
- Football NSW Insurance
- 22 week program
Registration Fee: $600
If you would like to get involved, please complete our Easts FC Adults new player form below or register for our upcoming trials and we will be in touch!