The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the $100 Active Kids program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for TWO vouchers valued up to $100 each per calendar year for each student enrolled in school. The second voucher is available to redeem on 1st July 2021. The voucher may be used with Easts FC for registration. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued for activities of at least 8 weeks long.
You must first apply for a discount code from Service NSW (click here) and then it must be applied to your myfootballclub registration.
Please note that the discount cannot be claimed retrospectively once your registration has been completed so please make sure you apply for the code first before registering on the myfootballclub website.
What Easts FC 2021 programs can you use your voucher on?
- Little Easts Preschool Program
- Summer Kickstarter Program
- Winter Registrations – Minis, Miniroos and Juniors
- Ball Mastery Sessions (dates to be confirmed)
Who is eligible?
If you’re a parent, carer or guardian, the student will be eligible if they are:
- a NSW resident
- aged between 4.5 and 18 years
- enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW)
- a current Medicare cardholder.
You can apply for a voucher for each eligible student.
Things to keep in mind
Vouchers can only be used:
- one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100, then the remaining balance cannot be used)
- during the calendar year they’re issued
- for the person named on the voucher
- for registration or membership fees with approved Active Kids providers.
- voucher 1 is valid January to December and Voucher 2 is valid July to December.
Vouchers cannot be:
- split between more than one provider or registration (meaning you may not be able to claim the full $100 rebate)
- used for individual items (like jerseys, socks or boots)
- redeemed for cash
- used on School Holiday Programs