Spring Season 2018
Easts FC will play within the Botany Council Spring competition at Hensley Oval and under the Football Federation Australia directive of Miniroos, providing young football players with the structure and platform to learn the basics of football.
Our dedicated professional coaches deliver our coaching development program, which has been formulated with Football NSW and delivers the FFA’s curriculum, “the Skills Acquisition Phase”. Given the pressures and time strain on parents, we commit to making your child’s experience of being a player with Easts FC an organised and memorable one.
All our miniroos will have Game Day Coach.
Please note that training times will be confirmed when we know how many teams we have registered. Some U8 and U9 teams may train on Thursdays. Trials to form teams will be held on 4 September at Moore Park synthetic pitch – all players must attend.
Training U8 & U9
- Tuesday – 4pm-6pm at Waverley Synthetic
- Thursday- 4pm-6pm at Waverley Synthetic (extra if necessary)
- Thursday- 4pm-6pm at Waverley Synthetic
- Wednesday – 4.30pm-6.30pm at Waverley Synthetic
- U8-U10 Saturday afternoon at Hensley (behind Eastgardens)
- U11 – U12 Sunday afternoon at Hensley (behind Eastgardens)
Registration fees – which includes weekly team training session are:
U8 – U12 – $375
Take advantage of our early bird offer of $375 for all of this value:
- 14 weeks of training and matches
- Entry into the Hensley competition
- 1 x Adidas match shirt either Red or Blue
- 1 x Free day at our September school holiday camp (8-12 October)
- Matchday coach provided
The season kicks off on 18 September 2018.